Installing Fuser from the PlayStation Store
1. From your PlayStation Home screen, navigate to the PlayStation Store app and press the X button to open it.
2. Search for Fuser and press X. This will pull up a screen with information about the Fuser, including its price (if applicable).
3. If you haven't purchased the game, select "Add to cart" and press X. If you've already purchased the game "Download" will appear instead of "Add to cart" — in this case, select "Download" and press X.
4. After you've added the games you want to your cart, select "Proceed to checkout" and press X. You may need to enter your payment information if it's not already saved.
5. After you've entered your payment information, select "Confirm Purchase" and press X. Finally, on the next screen, select "Download" and press X.
Installing Fuser from your PS4 Library
If you've already purchased a game, but don't have it installed, the game will appear in your PS4 Library. You'll need to download the game from your Library before it can be played.
1. From your PS4's Home screen, navigate to the Library app and press the X button to open it.
2. In the left sidebar, scroll down to "Purchased" and press X.
3. Navigate through the list of games until you've found Fuser. Press X.
4. Select "Download" and press X. Your game should begin downloading automatically.
How to purchase/install from store:
1. From your Xbox home menu, navigate to the Microsoft Store app and press the A button to open it.
2. Search for FUSER and press A. This will pull up a screen with information about the FUSER, including its price (if applicable).
3. Press A on the version you wish to purchase and after inputting payment details the download will begin automatically.
4. If you haven't purchased the game, you can press A over the purchase option and the download will begin automatically after completing payment. If you've already purchased the game "Download" will appear instead and you can start the download by pressing A.
How to install from library:
1. From the Xbox home menu, navigate to "My Games and Apps" and press A to open it.
2. Scroll down to "Full Library" and press the A button after highlighting "All owned games".
3. Search for the FUSER icon and press A to begin the download.
PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD ON eShop
1. From the Switch home screen, navigate to the eShop icon on the bottom task bar and press A to open it. Enter your account password if prompted.
2. Locate Fuser, and select to open Fuser's details.
3. Scroll over to the box labeled "Proceed to Purchase" and press A.
4. Select your payment method. Selecting on any option will give you instructions for how to link that payment type to your account. Note: Fuser can also be purchased using Nintendo Points.
5.Once you've linked your payment method and added funds to your account, confirm that you want to make the purchase.
6.The eShop will take a moment to process your purchase. Once it does, just sit back and wait while your new game downloads onto the system.
DOWNLOAD FUSER VIA CODE
If you've received a code for pre-ordering Fuser, you can download the game onto your console by following the steps below:
1. Again, open the eShop by selecting its icon from the Switch homescreen.
2.In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll to the bottom and select "Enter Code."
3. Press A or tap the empty text box to bring up a keyboard.
4. Enter in your code and press "OK" or the plus button.
5. If your code is valid, you'll be shown what game the code is tied to.
6. The game will begin to download.