If you are experiencing timing issues while playing FUSER, you may need to calibrate your game to make sure your audio and video from the game are lined up correctly. To access the calibration menu, follow these steps:
1. From the main menu, click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen to access the settings menu
2. Click on the audio tab and then find the option for calibration towards the top of the menu
3. You will be brought to a calibration home menu which will show your current calibration settings for audio and video. From here you can choose to enter the calibration numbers yourself or perform a calibration test.
4. The first calibration test is for audio and will require you to press the prompted button in time with the sound cues that are being played.
5. The second calibration test is for video and will require you to press the prompted button when the moving outer circle overlaps with the static inner circle.
You can always recalibrate at any time and remember that recalibration may be necessary if there are any changes in either your audio or video set-up.