We fully understand the importance of your privacy. Safeguarding your personal data and maintaining your trust are important to us.
You have the following rights in regards to your personal information:
- The right to request access to, to correct or to delete or anonymize your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw your consent regarding our use or storage of personal information.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, processing, or storage of your personal information with a data protection supervisory authority in a country where you live, work, or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
- How to request account deletion
- How to unsubscribe from newsletter
- How to remove Twitch/Twitch Drop Data
- How to request a copy of your data
- How to request data restriction
- How to withdraw consent
- How to lodge a complaint
- How to contact us about any other privacy concerns
How to request account deletion
Account deletion requests will need to be processed by the 1st party platform that your account is connected to. Please reach out to their support for more assistance with your account deletion request:
- Steam Account Issues Articles: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_cat.php?id=84
- Steam support: https://help.steampowered.com/en/
2. Epic Games
- Epic account support: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accounts-c74
- Epic Games support: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/
- PST Account Management https://support.playstation.com/s/account-management?language=en_US
- PSN support: https://support.playstation.com/s/?language=en_US
- Xbox account support: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/browse
- Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/
- Nintendo account support: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/categories/detail/p/992/c/495
- Nintendo support: https://support.nintendo.com/
How to unsubscribe from newsletter
If you have signed up for the FUSER newsletter you can find instructions on how to update/unsubscribe at the bottom of one of your received emails. You can refer to our article for more info here.
How to remove Twitch/Twitch Drop Data
If you wish to have your FUSER game account/Twitch data deleted, please submit a ticket to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your FUSER account name (in-game name followed by # and 4 numbers) as well as your Twitch account name. Please note that this will result in the deletion of your in-game account and therefore your saved mixes, likes, follows, and online data will also be permanently deleted. Your save file will remain untouched so any campaign progress, looks, stage kits, crates, event rewards, and DLC will be preserved and remain accessible after restarting the game.
How to request a copy of your customer support data
To request a copy of the personal data contained in your support requests, please contact support at email@example.com. You will be required to verify ownership of the account before we can send you the data in question.
How to request data restriction
You can request further processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you submit a data restriction request, your support account will be banned on receipt of your request, to prevent any further changes to the account. At that point, we will no longer be available to provide support assistance.
We will first verify that you are the owner of the support account. Then our legal team will review whether your data restriction request meets the required criteria to qualify. Below is an outline of possible scenarios that are eligible:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal information we have on file for you.
- Your information has been used fraudulently and you wish to prevent the deletion of your information from the account.
- You want to place a hold on your information for legal reasons.
- You dispute that NCSOFT has a need for your personal information.
Not all accounts are eligible to have a data restriction put on them.
How to withdraw consent
If you want to withdraw your consent regarding our use or storage of any other form of personal information, please send us an email at email@example.com.
After we verify account ownership (where appropriate), our legal team will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
How to lodge a complaint
If you have a complaint or concern about the way we collect, process, or store your personal information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
You are of course entitled to take up your case with a data protection supervisory authority in a country where you live, work, or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
How to contact us about any other privacy concerns
The email address for all your questions and concerns about our collection, processing, or storage of your personal information is email@example.com.
Where appropriate, we will verify account ownership, and we will respond to your questions and concerns as soon as possible.