These are the current known issues as of 09/01/2021. We will be sure to provide any updates on these issues as we receive them.
- We have discovered an issue with the Hologram Dolphin in the Diamond Shop where players cannot equip the item. It has been replaced with the Chiptune instrument in the Diamond Shop for now. Diamonds will be refunded and a fix will be deployed in a future patch. Any player who has purchased the item will get to keep it when it is fixed and still receive the diamond refund.
- Users on Nintendo Switch may be experiencing an increase in performance issues since the latest update. We are aware and our teams are currently working on a fix. The current timeline is later in July. Please stay tuned for further updates. Update: An update has just been released to address this issue, please re-login to your game to get the update. If you continue to run into this issue, please contact us.
- XBOX users may encounter an error message “We hit an error while exporting the video.” when trying to export a mix. In order to allow your XBOX to export your mix, simply follow the steps below: 1. Go to Settings 2. Select Preferences 3. Select Capture & share 4. Under "Capture", choose 'Captures by me or games'
- Users may experience issues with Crowns not being added to the player's rank after a Battle. A fix for this issue has been identified and will be implemented in an upcoming update.
- Epic users can experience issues exporting mixes/videos when using the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card. Epic is aware and currently looking into this.
- Epic users may experience issues with installing DLC content after purchasing a DLC from the in-game store. As a workaround, you will be able to properly install the DLC after exiting the game and initiating the download from the Epic Games Launcher. Once completed, the DLC should appear in-game when relaunching.
- The video exporting feature is currently unavailable on Nintendo Switch. This is a known issue and our teams are looking for a resolution. In the meantime, you can share your mix with your friends in-game by providing them with your username so that they can view your mixes directly from your profile. Update: Switch users can use native console features to share videos of their mix as detailed here: https://support.fuser.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056324854-Mix-Capture-Sharing-Mixes
- PS4 Pro and Xbox One X users may experience some graphical issues while using HDR on certain HDR capable TVs.
- Switch users who attempt to access FUSER DLC content offline while on a non-primary console may notice the game pause. As a workaround, in order to continue playing, you will need to maintain an internet connection while accessing the DLC content or switch to the primary console that the DLC is linked to. More info can be found here: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22448