The following issue should now be resolved and will be removed from this list in a few days, if the issue persists please contact us:
- Some Xbox users may experience installation issues with the "TAKE ME WITH YOU" & "MODERN DYSTOPIA" venue packs.
These are the current known issues as of 1/21/2021. We will be sure to provide any updates on these issues as we receive them.
- XBOX users may experience installation issues with the "Premier Pack 01" DLC pack. Our teams are aware of and currently looking into this issue.
- We are aware of an issue with some of the top voting rewards for the Synthpop and Grand Reveal events. We are working on a resolution and they will be distributed at a later date.
- XBOX users may encounter an error message “We hit an error while exporting the video.” when trying to export a mix. In order to allow your XBOX to export your mix, simply follow the steps below: 1. Go to Settings 2. Select Preferences 3. Select Capture & share 4. Under "Capture", choose 'Captures by me or games'
PS4 users may experience muted audio in their exported mixes. Our teams are aware of and currently looking into this issue.
Users may experience issues dropping a disc when ending a previous round with the FX menu open in Co-op Freestyle. As a workaround, open the FX menu again and try turning off any of the effects that are currently in play. We are currently looking into this issue.
- Users may experience issues with Crowns not being added to the player's rank after a Battle. A fix for this issue has been identified and will be implemented in an upcoming update.
- Xbox users who pre-ordered the VIP edition of the game are experiencing issues locating their VIP and pre-order content. We are currently looking into this issue with Xbox. In the meantime, the below workarounds have worked for most players:
- Some players report that in order to access this content you will need to go to the store from your console and find the exact edition you purchased. Once you have done that click on manage and it should bring you to a screen to install the preorder/VIP content.
- From the Xbox dashboard: Settings > Account > Payment & Billing > Order History > FUSER VIP Edition Pre-Order > View in Store > "You're about to leave Xbox Assist" Continue > Manage > Ready to install
- If this method is unsuccessful you can also try to locate your preorder confirmation email and open the store page by clicking on the game logo inside the email. From this store page press download.
- If the above steps do not work, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
- Epic users can experience issues exporting mixes/videos when using the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card. Epic is aware and currently looking into this.
- Epic users may experience issues with installing DLC content after purchasing a DLC from the in-game store. As a workaround, you will be able to properly install the DLC after exiting the game and initiating the download from the Epic Games Launcher. Once completed, the DLC should appear in-game when relaunching.
- The video exporting feature is currently unavailable on Nintendo Switch. This is a known issue and our teams are looking for a resolution. In the meantime, you can share your mix with your friends in-game by providing them with your username so that they can view your mixes directly from your profile.
- PS4 Pro and Xbox One X users may experience some graphical issues while using HDR on certain HDR capable TVs.
- Switch users who attempt to access FUSER DLC content offline while on a non-primary console may notice the game pause. As a workaround, in order to continue playing, you will need to maintain an internet connection while accessing the DLC content or switch to the primary console that the DLC is linked to. More info can be found here: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22448