These are the current known issues as of 2/28/2021. We will be sure to provide any updates on these issues as we receive them.
- Users may be experiencing some desync issues when playing/connecting to online matches. We are currently looking into this and stay tuned for further updates on this. Update: Adjustments have been made on the back-end that should improve the overall online experience. If you continue to run into consistent issues connecting to online matches, please contact us.
- XBOX users may encounter an error message “We hit an error while exporting the video.” when trying to export a mix. In order to allow your XBOX to export your mix, simply follow the steps below: 1. Go to Settings 2. Select Preferences 3. Select Capture & share 4. Under "Capture", choose 'Captures by me or games'
Users may experience issues dropping a disc when ending a previous round with the FX menu open in Co-op Freestyle. As a workaround, open the FX menu again and try turning off any of the effects that are currently in play. We are currently looking into this issue.
- Users may experience issues with Crowns not being added to the player's rank after a Battle. A fix for this issue has been identified and will be implemented in an upcoming update.
- Epic users can experience issues exporting mixes/videos when using the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card. Epic is aware and currently looking into this.
- Epic users may experience issues with installing DLC content after purchasing a DLC from the in-game store. As a workaround, you will be able to properly install the DLC after exiting the game and initiating the download from the Epic Games Launcher. Once completed, the DLC should appear in-game when relaunching.
- The video exporting feature is currently unavailable on Nintendo Switch. This is a known issue and our teams are looking for a resolution. In the meantime, you can share your mix with your friends in-game by providing them with your username so that they can view your mixes directly from your profile.
- PS4 Pro and Xbox One X users may experience some graphical issues while using HDR on certain HDR capable TVs.
- Switch users who attempt to access FUSER DLC content offline while on a non-primary console may notice the game pause. As a workaround, in order to continue playing, you will need to maintain an internet connection while accessing the DLC content or switch to the primary console that the DLC is linked to. More info can be found here: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22448