Welcome to FUSER v1.3!
- Go for a high score to earn exclusive prizes with our new Event Type: Live Set Events!
- Hot Clips is a powerful new creative tool, which allows DJs to preview a disc before dropping it onto the decks, effectively adding a fifth loop to their mixes.
- Now you can customize your Co-op Freestyle settings in public shows just like with private shows!
- Streaming FUSER? Use the new "Stream-optimized" filter on the Crate Edit screen to dial in a set of songs that are monetizable for streaming. Check our streaming guidelines for more information.
- Use the on-board video capture functionality of the Nintendo Switch, the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One to capture and share mixes from anywhere in the game
- Check your Profile to review all the mixes you've Liked -- or check someone else's to see what they're into lately!
- Use new sort and filter mixes to view player’s mixes by date created, most-liked and most-viewed.
- Save a 2nd Calibration value for Nintendo Switch so that you don’t have to recalibrate when you go from Docked to Undocked and back.
This update also includes a number of bug fixes and UX improvements. Some highlights:
- Fixed a PlayStation 4 issue where audio would cut out on exported mixes
- Fixed an issue where DLC venue packs were overwriting each other.
- Fixed an issue where Effects were not working properly with the Rewind function when capturing a Mix
- Fixed an issue with the Swamp Stomp Reward Icon
- Fixed an issue where Crowd FX were not appearing in Co-op Freestyle sessions
- Fixed a graphics issue when evaluating mixes on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed a Playback issue with Muted discs
- Fixed a cursor issue with the in-game Global Controls panel